Dear Parents and Players
A consent form was issued to all players in Basketball CCA today. We hope to encourage all players in the CCA Team, Girls' Team and Development Team to attend the Junior Boys' Final on Thursday, 5th March 2015. We wish to garner support to cheer the Junior Falcons on.
1) Complete and submit the Consent Form to Locker 81 or 67 by Tuesday, 3rd March 2015.
2) On Thursday, 5th March, politely inform the teacher and request to leave your classroom at 1.10pm sharp. Proceed to the meeting point to meet Mr Low Kiah Wee and to take your attendance. We will then take the school bus to the Jurong East Sports Complex.
3) There is no time to have lunch before leaving the school on Thursday. Kindly have a heavier meal at recess. We will provide all supporters with a sandwich and a bottle of water when they reach the sports complex. Pupils may also pack from dry food for self consumption.
4) The match will start at 2.10pm and should end by 3.10pm. We will then take the school bus back to school and should be back by 3.45pm, in time for the 4pm CCA Bus. Do remember to inform your bus uncle if you are taking the CCA Bus on Thursday.
5) For parents, please indicate if you are picking your child up directly from the sports complex. Kindly approach the teachers on duty to inform him that you are leaving with your child on that day. We warmly welcome all parents to join us in supporting our Junior Falcons in the final.